With the Desk360 Chat module, you can provide instant correspondence service to your customers through Web Live Chat Widget, WhatsApp, Instagram DM, Facebook Messenger, In-App Messaging for Android and iOS channels. Before using the Desk360 chat module, you must have completed the WhatsApp, Live Chat and Facebook integration processes in the Product and Channels tab. After this stage, you can manage all three channels on which you can provide instant correspondence in the Live Support tab.
In the Live Support tab, you need to apply the appropriate filters for which product and channel you want to make conversations or view past conversations. If you have more than one product, you should choose Active Chat or Archive options after selecting the product.
Let's examine the details of these conversation types.
The user you authorized for your product must select the Active Chat filter to respond to tickets from live support channels. In cases where live support will support all three of WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger channels, it can display all live channels in the same list without having to filter any channels.
To be able to assign a conversation to a user, the user must be in Online status. Status changes are made from the Status tab in the upper right corner of the page. The customer can view the agent's status information in the live chat bubble.
The statuses available to the user and their explanations are as follows:
The user is ready to communicate and greet tickets.
The user is temporarily not ready to respond to a new customer message. A new conversation won't be assigned to a user that has this status.
The user is on a break. A new conversation won't be assigned to a user that has this status.
This status is selected permanently after the end of work. A new conversation won't be assigned to a user that has this status.
All active conversations will still be displayed in the Active Chat list. A user can move the conversation to the archive by updating this conversation's status to resolved as with tickets.
In order for the user to update the chat status to resolved, the user has to select the subject of the ticket.
After logging into the Desk360 platform, you can manage live chats by clicking the Live Support tab. All chats are divided into Archive and Active Chat. You can view all previous and completed conversations from the Archive field. On the other hand, Active chats continue to be displayed in the Active Chat area unless they are withdrawn to the resolved status.
Let's go over it step by step.
- 1.Let's say you choose Chat > Product selection > Active Chat > Live Chat.
- 2.As soon as you set the status Online, you will start to appear online on the Live Chat page on your website and one of the pending tickets will be assigned to you.
- 3.The customer can end the conversation on his/her screen from the live chat plugin. To end the conversation, the user archives the conversation to the Resolved status after selecting the topic of the conversation by clicking Select Topic in the Chat tab on the Desk360 platform.
- 4.After this stage, the relevant conversation records will start to be displayed on the Archive section.
For situations that cannot be resolved during the live conversation, the conversation is moved to the archive and a detailed investigation can be started with the Convert to Ticket button on the screen. In the Convert to Ticket field, the email address received from the customer is entered, and the response is sent to the customer later by email. The Convert to Ticket button on the chat detail screen where this feature is used turns into a Go to Tickets button, and the latest status and details of the ticket can be accessed quickly.
Now, let's define the labels in the lower right corner of the page.
Number of customers waiting to receive live support.
After the user takes a chat to the resolved status, a queued chat is automatically assigned to him/her and the new conversation is initiated.
Number of online users authorized to respond to ticket from the Live Chat channel.
The time spent by users in the current status. Everytime the status is changed, the count starts from the beginning.
In this section, you can access the records of the completed conversations. You can display the archived conversations with the relevant channel and the extra filters you choose. Relevant filters can be listed as follows:
You can create separate groups for users who will respond to messages from channels you have integrated. You can list the conversations archived by these people by selecting a group from the filters field.
You can list the conversations archived by users by filtering them by the name of the user.
You can filter the chats with Resolved status by topic.
Date of Selection
You can filter the archived conversations by selecting the date range you want to display.
After selecting your filters, you can list the conversations with the selected attributes by clicking Apply.
- You can view the customer information in the conversations under Main Information on the right of the page.
- The name and surname, telephone or email information of the customer is located here.
- Name and email address information of the customer received from the Live Chat channel
- The phone number of the customer from the WhatsApp channel
- Facebook username of the customer can be displayed on the Facebook Messenger channel.
- You can see the date and time information about when the conversation with the customer started.
- You can find all the details about the channel where the conversation with the customer takes place under Main Information.