Comment on page
Yandex SMTP Integration
Follow the steps below to integrate your Yandex account with Desk360.
First, update your Yandex email account's IMAP protocol information by following the steps below:
- Log in to your Yandex e-mail account.
- Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen to select Other.
- Select the Email Clients option from the menu located on the left.
- Check the “From the imap.yandex.com.tr server via IMAP” checkbox and save your changes.
Now, let's set up two-factor authentication for your Yandex account:
- Select your profile icon on the upper right corner and select Account Management.
- Then select Passwords and authorization > Set up two-factor authentication. Enter your phone number in the field and select Send code.
- Enter the code sent to your phone number and select Confirm.
- To enable two-factor authentication, create a PIN code.
- Open the Ya.Key app and scan the QR code on the screen to move on to the next step.
- Finally, enter the one-time password you received via the Ya.Key app in the field.
To create a password for the email client, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Account Management > Passwords and authorization and select App passwords.
- Select Create a new password in the pop-up window.
- Select Mail as the app type and give a name (eg Desk360) to the password you’re creating.
- When you select the Create button, the access password will appear on the screen automatically. Make a note of this password in a secure place.
Now we’ll integrate this information into your Desk360 account:
- Log in to your Desk360 account and navigate to Product and Channels > Product Selection > Email.
- Make sure the e-mail channel toggle is on. Select Your Own Email Server to open the SMTP Settings and fill in all of the information in the fields.
- In the Incoming Email Server field, type in imap.yandex.com and in the IMAP Port field, type in 993. Make sure the Use SSL box is checked. In the Authentication field, enter your Yandex account's user e-mail and the app password you received in the previous step.
- In the Outgoing Email Server field, type in smtp.gmail.com and in the IMAP Port field, type in 465. Make sure the Use SSL box is checked. In the Authentication field, enter your Yandex account's user e-mail and the application password you received in the previous step.
- After filling in all the fields, select the Save button to apply the SMPT settings.
For more detailed information, you can watch the integration video below: