You can define your Desk360 account for any project you want in JIRA and ensure that tickets from your customers fall into any list of your choice.
To complete the JIRA and Desk360 integration, you must follow the steps below:
- 1.Click the Settings tab on the menu.
- 2.Click Integrations under the Account Settings heading.
- 3.As the first step in the integration process, you need to choose which application you will make JIRA integration for.
- 4.Click + Add Integration, then click Add JIRA.
- 5.Select a product you want to integrate and then click Start Integration.
- 6.After choosing the product, enter a Workspace Name, Email Address and Token under the Authorization heading.
7. After filling in the required information, you should verify your account by clicking Verify the Account. 8. Finally, by choosing which channels you want to define the tickets for, change the integration status actively and complete your JIRA integration by clicking Save.