Comment on page
Outlook SMTP Integration
Follow the steps below to integrate your Outlook account with Desk360.
To enable POP access for your Outlook email account, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Outlook e-mail account.
- Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen and select View All Outlook Settings.
- In the pop-up menu, select Sync email.
- In the POP and IMAP section, under Let devices and apps use POP, select Yes and save your changes.
Now we’ll integrate your Outlook e-mail account into your Desk360:
- Log in to your Desk360 account and navigate to Product and Channels > Product Selection > Email.
- Make sure the e-mail channel toggle is on. Select Your Own Email Server to open the SMTP Settings and fill in all of the information in the fields.
- In the Incoming Email Server field, type in outlook.office365.com and in the IMAP Port field, type in 993. Make sure the Use SSL box is checked. In the Authentication field, enter your Outlook account's user e-mail and password.
- In the Outgoing Email Server field, type in smtp-mail.outlook.com and in the IMAP Port field, type in 587. Make sure the Use SSL box is checked. In the Authentication field, enter your Outlook account's user e-mail and password.
- After filling in all the fields, select the Save button to apply the SMPT settings.
For more detailed information, you can watch the integration video below: