You can define your Desk360 account to any dashboard you want in Trello and have your customers' tickets fall into any list you choose.
- 1.Click the Settings tab on the menu.
- 2.Click Integrations under the Account Settings heading.
- 3.Click + Add Integration, then click Add Trello.
- 4.Select the product you want to integrate and click Start Integration.
- 5.Enter your API Key and Token information.
- Click Click here to get API Key under the API Key field to access the API Key information. Your API Key will automatically appear on the page that opens.
- Click Click here to get Access Token just below the input field to access the token information. On the page that opens, when you give the necessary permissions and click Allow, the Token information will automatically appear.
6. When the authorization field is filled in completely and Verify the Account is clicked, the Clipboard and List information defined for your account will automatically appear. You can fill these fields by selecting them from the data entry box.
7. Finally, select the channels you want to define the tickets for, change the Integration Status to active and click Save. Your integration has been successfully completed!