Quick Start Guide
Desk360 is a cloud-based customer communication platform developed for companies to provide better service to their customers.
It only takes a few hours to get involved in the world of Desk360 and quickly start using all its life-enhancing features.
In the registration form, you will be asked for some brief information about your application. When you fill out the form, your Desk360 account is created instantly.
Now you have registered on the Desk360 platform by setting yourself a domain name and entering your email. Congratulations, now you can start managing all requests and messages from your customers with Desk360!
After completing the registration form, you will be redirected to the address https://yourdomain.desk360.com, which is created specifically for you.
You can make the necessary integrations and personal adjustments to start the demand flow with the Quick Start Guide page.
You can access the product management page by clicking the "Product and Channels" button on the left navigation section.
After clicking the "Create New Product" button, you can create your new product in the window that opens.
After entering the product name and clicking the crate button, your product page is prepared instantly, where you can manage the features of your product.
Click on the relevant tab on the page for the information required for integrating and managing each feature.
For detailed information about each tab, you can visit the channel detail page:
- App Message Box : You can easily manage the Contact Us pages placed in your mobile application and communicate with your customers one-to-one.
- Web Contact Us : The Desk360 platform enables the integration of a Contact Us form and FAQ page for customers who want to submit their requests and complaints via the website.
- Email : Email integration allows you to support your customers who send messages to your product's email address to contact you.
- App Store : You can view your app users' comments for your mobile application on the App Store as a ticket on the Desk360 platform. You can respond to them quickly using ready-made texts or automatic replies
- Google Play Store : you can view your app users' comments for your mobile application on the Google Play Store as a support request on the Desk360 platform. You can respond to them quickly using ready-made texts or automatic replies.
- Huawei : You can view your app users' comments for your mobile application on the AppGallery as a support request on the Desk360 platform. You can respond to them quickly using ready-made texts or automatic replies.
- WhatsApp : All WhatsApp messages from customers can be managed from Desk360's Live Support page. Problems can be solved instantly or WhatsApp conversations can be turned into tickets and you can reply to customers later.
- Live Chat : you can manage the messages that all your customers who visit your page will send you from Desk360's Live Support page.
- Facebook : You can convert all customer messages and wall posts belonging to the Facebook account you have connected to the Desk360 platform into a ticket on Desk360.
- Instagram : you can easily respond to user comments and messages from your Instagram account by converting them into tickets.
- Twitter : You can meet all the needs of your customers who contact you on your product's Twitter page with a single click.
By using the SDK App Key on the page, you can easily integrate the SDK for embedding Desk360 customer support . You can find detailed integration information of the platform your application belongs to in the links below:
For more detailed information on each step, you can start here: